THE NF-1m IS THE NF-1'S LITTLE BROTHER IN ALL ASPECTS.
IT HAS THE EXACT SAME SOUND ENGINE, PACKED IN A SMALLER HOUSING. 100% NF-1 POWER AT A SMALLER PRICE TAG!
The original Modor NF-1, whilst being very hands-on, is quite big and heavy. Not your favourite piece of hand luggage to carry around. So we decided to make a smaller, portable version. And of course, a smaller device means a smaller price... !
This comes of course with a smaller number of front panel controls... The Modor NF-1m has 7 context dependant controls grouped in 15 edit pages with a set of 6 pushbuttons to access these pages quickly. Every parameter is just a button press away!
Next to that, there are 2 large 'definable controls', DEF1 and DEF2. These controls can be assigned to any sound parameter so that you can 'preselect' two parameters in every patch to have a permanent dedicated control on the front panel. This makes it easy to access your favourite parameters, no matter in which edit page you are...
Read more about the filters, waveforms or the modulation matrix. Since firmware upgrade OS006 the NF-1m also goes microtonal.
We have a software editor for the NF-1 and NF-1m out now. Look for it on our download page. Mac OS X, Linux and Windows versions are available!
|OSC EDIT||Select 1-2-3||Waveform||Osc Volume||Osc Tune||Osc Mod||Osc Mod LFO||Osc Mod ENV|
|OSC PITCH||Osc1 Finetune||Osc1 Tune||Osc2 Tune||Osc3 Tune||Osc2 Finetune||Osc3 Finetune|
|OSC MIX||Level||Osc1 Volume||Osc2 Volume||Osc3 Volume||Noise Volume||Ringmod Volume|
|PITCH||Portamento||LFO source||Pitch LFO||Pitch ENV||LFO speed||Transpose|
|FILTER||Filter Type||Cutoff||Filter LFO||Filter ENV||Filter Keyb||Resonance||Filter Drive|
|FORMANT||Vowel Preset||Formant||Formant LFO||Formant ENV||Filter Routing||Formant Mix||Filter Drive|
|FX CHORUS||Chorus Mix||Chorus Speed||Chorus Delay||Chorus Depth||Feedback|
|FX DELAY||Delay Mix||Delay Time||Delay Feedback||Delay Filter||Delay Sync|
|ENVELOPE A||Select 1-2-3-4||Attack/T1||Decay/T3||Release/T4||ENV LOOP||Sustain/T3|
|LFO1||Osc1 Mod LFO||Osc2 Mod LFO||Osc3 Mod LFO||LFO1 Speed||LFO1 Wave|
|LFO2||Filter LFO2||Formant LFO2||LFO2 Sync||LFO2 Speed||LFO2 Wave|
|MOD MATRIX||Wire Dest||Wire Source||Wire Amount||Wire Dest|
The NF-1m has the same sound engine as the NF-1, so look for demo sounds at the NF-1 page. More demo's can be found on our SOUNDCLOUD PAGE!
There is no printed or .pdf manual for the NF-1m (yet). Please check the .pdf manual of the NF-1 to learn everything about the synth's engine, the NF-1 and NF-1m have identical engines.
But you can also watch this fantastic video manual that has been made by JShell!
- 8 voices
- Poly, Mono and Mono-legato modes
- 448 patches, 14 banks [A-N] of 32 patches
- All factory presets can be overwritten
- 9V, 600mA adapter connection, positive voltage on center pin
- MIDI IN/THRU/OUT connections, 3x 5-pin DIN connection
- Audio Left/Stereo output, for 6.35mm TRS or mono jack, unbalanced, capable of driving headphones
- Audio Right output, 6.35mm mono jack, unbalanced
- Sustain switch, 6.35mm mono jack
- Volume/modulation pedal, 6.35mm stereo jack
- Midi over USB connector (MIDI only, class compliant - no driver installation necessary)
- 16x2 green backlit LCD display, latin and cyrillic characters
- 8 rotary knobs
- 8 pushbuttons
- 1 rotary encoder
- 1 Power switch/volume knob
- Full realtime MIDI control of all 'continuous' sound parameters
- Pitch Bend, Velocity, Aftertouch (Channel&Poly), Modwheel (CC#1), BreathCtrl (CC#2), CC#3 and Expression pedal (CC#4) modulation
- Backups and patch exchanges via Patch, Bank and Memory Sysex Dumps
- Firmware upgrades via Sysex
- MIDI MPE-compatible
- Width: 248mm
- Height: 70mm
- Depth: 120mm